SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bought a new pistol today.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bought a new pistol today. Login/Join 
posted
Decided to check out Palmetto State Armory's website today. And there on close out is a Smith & Wesson M&P 9 M2.0 with safety (# 11524) for $399.99.

This was one of the guns I was considering in January but ended up buying the Sig P226 Pro-Cut instead. Then in February bought the P365X with safety. Told myself I was done buying guns then...... well the best laid plans kind of fell through.

I'm done buying guns now! Or am I?

Posts: 78 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 18, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not if you keep going to the Palmetto web site!

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2183 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good for you, that is a great deal. I was/am wanting to get one myself. I had one a couple years ago and sold it, like an idiot and miss it. The 2.0 is a great platform and very comfortable to hold and shoot. Get back to us when you get it and post some pics.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
That is a curse…saying you don’t have any more guns to buy….

Posts: 1352 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
Good for you, that is a great deal. I was/am wanting to get one myself. I had one a couple years ago and sold it, like an idiot and miss it. The 2.0 is a great platform and very comfortable to hold and shoot. Get back to us when you get it and post some pics.

Palmeetto still has them on close out if your interested.

Posts: 78 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: January 18, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGINT-228
posted Hide Post
With guns and babies, if you talk about a new one you HAVE to show pictures. Wink

------------------------------------------------------------
“Come on you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?” Sergeant Major Dan Daly (USMC)

Posts: 1097 | Registered: August 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post