SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 ***
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 *** Login/Join 
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma, please add my name to the hat.

Posts: 3585 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of c_zielsdorf
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma!

Disabled combat vet

Posts: 1409 | Location: WY | Registered: February 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Charlotte Symphony Orchestra, followed by fireworks.
It doesn't get much better than this.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy 4th! Please add me to the list as well. Awesome Karma!

Posts: 170 | Location: IL | Registered: February 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
1999, we took our son to Kissemee, Fl to see a gathering of P-51s.

He is my son getting his program autographed bynChuck Yeager.

Autograph by Yeager's wingman Bud Anderson.

j

Yeager's plane, Glamorous Glen.

Just one more, a quick look down the runway.

Please include me in your generous karma, thank you.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add to the great Karma.

Posts: 1153 | Location: western, Washington | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cookster:

Here is my "Americana" contribution -

That plane right there...the markings, the fact it was on the Enterprise, everything...is my favorite plane ever. When I was a kid I'd make model airplanes and the F-14 was always my favorite. VF-84 was always my favorite squadron, and, this also reminds me of the first part of Robotech. Super cool!

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
In. Happy 4th everyone. May God Bless you and your families.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12639 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dehughes:

That plane right there...the markings, the fact it was on the Enterprise, everything...is my favorite plane ever. When I was a kid I'd make model airplanes and the F-14 was always my favorite. VF-84 was always my favorite squadron, and, this also reminds me of the first part of Robotech. Super cool!

Here is the inscription at the base of the Tomcat, in which the aircraft is describing in 'first person' its history. Clever! -

Posts: 3480 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
I'm in and thank you.

Happy 4th everyone, be safe..

Posts: 4360 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma. The P228 the one let get away.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another most generous karma 12131. Thank you for the chance.

Please count me in as well.

Thanks.

Happy Independence Day!

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in! So generous, thank you. I will try and get a picture posted later.

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 814 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Throw my name in the hat! Thanks for this opportunity for your generous karma. I have a pic I'll work on posting....

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks for all you do for this forum.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Please include me in you generous karma. Thank you for the chance.

Someone already had apple pie.

Posts: 7259 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dehughes:
...also reminds me of the first part of Robotech. Super cool!

Roy? Is that you? You shouldn't have waited for the pineapple salad...

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sixgunner455
posted Hide Post
Holy cow, that is a generous karma! In, please.

Posts: 1685 | Location: Here be Dragons! | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post