SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 ***
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day Karma: ***P228*** ------> *** Winner = Ryanp225 *** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
What a generous karma. Please include me. Thanks!

Posts: 278 | Location: Utah | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous karma. I add this bit of 'Murica:

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HarrysAllOut
posted Hide Post
So very generous. Thank you for the Karma!

Posts: 283 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: May 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
I would really like to be included in this awesome karma! Thanks.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quiet observer
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks!

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 985 | Location: Pocatello, Idaho | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No thanks.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ACP1:
No thanks.

I don't know how to solve this head scratcher. Confused

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
OK, what does this crappy image of a German camera body have to do with Independence Day?

In the late 1960's I was visiting a camera store in St Paul, MN, and met a representative of Hasselblad Cameras. He handed me a Hasselblad 500C, and asked what I thought of it. Stripped of everything possible, it had no focusing lens or mirror, just two wire frames for reference. An oversized film magazine on the back, and the leather had been stripped from both the body and film pack.

I said something to the effect that it was set up for some special purpose, but I couldn't tell what that purpose could be.

He said, "Leather boils in Outer Space!"

I was holding the camera used to take this picture:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9159 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this very generous karma. Thanks!

Posts: 825 | Location: Normal, IL | Registered: February 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I'll have a go at it. Thanks 12131.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! Amazing generosity, please count me in!!

Posts: 398 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: November 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance! happy fourth!

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to be included in this karma, thank you, god bless you and god bless America

Posts: 653 | Location: TX Panhandle | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eternal24k
posted Hide Post
I don't know if it gets more American than the Ma Deuce and all of her 1/2" freedom pills

Cheers for the opportunity

Posts: 2000 | Location: Passing all 4s on 2 | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Fantastic Karma.
Thanks for the chance.

Here's a few from my travels

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Wow, thank you! I'm in for sure!

The Washington Memorial Arch at Valley Forge, PA about 2 miles from where I work:

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. My daughter painted this for me a few years back

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in another of your great karmas Smile Thanks for the chance.

A juvenile red tailed hawk that frequents my ranch in search of mouse snacks Cool. Sorry for the fuzziness.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4930 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma! Thanks for the chance!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. ~Brian O’ Driscoll

Posts: 1453 | Location: Back to the Island in MS | Registered: May 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bamaman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the nice Karma!! count me in!

Posts: 500 | Location: N.E. Alabama | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post