SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 with Manual Safety
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 with Manual Safety Login/Join 
posted
Any word on an actual release date for the P365 with manual safety?

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
March/April

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
I've heard the same. I'm excited for these. My wife had expressed interest in carrying and this is on her short list.

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
The 365 just made the Approved Roster in MA. I'm willing to bet that the approved guns will have manual thumb safeties just like the 320s did. Thank God our attorney general keeps us safe here in the people's republic.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: yanici,

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2411 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Looking forward to seeing one in the wild. I think it might be a good option for me and my wife.

Posts: 2033 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any pictures of the thumb safety?? Thumb safety on ilitary model is excellent.

Posts: 2047 | Location: East Central Toadsuck, Florida | Registered: September 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
https://www.getzone.com/the-ga...-with-manual-safety/

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post