SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Bersa Thunder 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bersa Thunder 22 Login/Join 
Picture of SigSentry
posted
Had my eye on one for awhile. Obligitory Independence Day gun purchase. It only comes with one mag ( unobtanium) but I have a few (Bersa 644) from a few years ago attempting to source Beretta 70 magazines but they didn't quite work. These are a perfect fit for the Bersa. I disconnected the magazine safety so that's not an issue. I just need to fab the mag catch. Measure twice..or three times.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigSentry,

Posts: 3522 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the Firestorm .22 -- same thing with a round trigger guard. It's one of my favorite range fun pistols.

I stocked up on magazines in 2013, when the idiots that run NY State were talking about a 7-round mag limit, with previously owned 10-round magazines grandfathered in. I made sure I had all the magazines I'd ever need. They've backed off on that nonsense now, but you can never have too many magazines anyway.

Posts: 842 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
I also bought these magazines in 2013. They weren't cheap then either. Looks like they are going to work.

Posts: 3522 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post