SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Nighthawk Commander
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Nighthawk Commander Login/Join 
posted
Gents,

Just picked up a like new Nighthawk pistol. It's got a Commander length slide and an officer's length frame. Very handy.
The mags hold seven rounds and one up the spout for a total of 8 rounds...just like the capacity of the original.

Very nice pistol and I got it for half of MSRP in an estate sale.

Here's pics:

Love my 1911's!!!

Wes

Posts: 2439 | Location: Salem, OR | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
That is gorgeous, and in a very desirable configuration. Congrats! I would have been all over that for 1/2 MSRP!

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2273 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

phil

Posts: 2387 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful

That’s a CCO, not a commander

Posts: 1329 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
Absolutely stunning model and sounds like you got a fantastic deal on it!

Not only are Nighthawks incredible firearms, but my wife knows the family from numerous work events and says they are exceptionally nice folks!

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 572 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bac1023:
Beautiful

That’s a CCO, not a commander

Yep. Concealed Carry Officer 1911. Colt still sells one with a sticker of $1,499 and I guarantee it's nowhere close to the quality and build of that Nighthawk. Enjoy.

Posts: 4235 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Hard to do better than that. I like it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: got2hav1,

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2776 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Jesus that is a pretty gun. Enjoy it in good health.

Take care, shoot safe.
Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7703 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Absolutely beautiful, and the perfect combination of size, IMO.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is very nearly perfection. Nice gun.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a marvelous gun, I had the pleasure of shooting a friends Nighthawk Commander size once at the range and that put it on my want list someday. Congratulations on a very nice CCO size.

Posts: 461 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful gun and in terrific condition. I have never had the privilege to shoot one before but if it shoots as good as it looks, your in for a real treat.

Posts: 84 | Location: Southeast Georgia  | Registered: February 04, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vaftocr:
Beautiful gun and in terrific condition. I have never had the privilege to shoot one before but if it shoots as good as it looks, you’re in for a real treat.

Nighthawk builds some of the best shooting 1911’s around.

Posts: 1329 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
That is one fine looking classic firearm!

Posts: 794 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Sweet piece and congrats. I'm a CCO fan with a pair of ~2010 manufactured Dan Wesson 45acp CCOs.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16263 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
I had a Nighthawk T3. Easily the best 1911 I have owned. Big Grin

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2776 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
got2hav1,

My Nighthawk is the T3 version. Cuts ragged holes at 10 yards. Hard to beat and it carries like a dream. Makes me wonder why more folks don't carry a 1911.

Wes

Posts: 2439 | Location: Salem, OR | Registered: May 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post