SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig registration ... is there a listing I can get to?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig registration ... is there a listing I can get to? Login/Join 
posted
I've registered some pistols with Sigsauer over the years. I have an account with sig where I can find my address, orders, etc. But it does have a "my registered firearms" ... is there a way to see just what I have registered? Thanks.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bpnkrtn:
I've registered some pistols with Sigsauer over the years. I have an account with sig where I can find my address, orders, etc. But it does have a "my registered firearms" ... is there a way to see just what I have registered? Thanks.

No. Just items purchased through the online ordering and classes.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:

No. Just items purchased through the online ordering and classes.

Well shucks ... thank you.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
If part of the registration process include inputting your serial number, then I would have to say yes, they do have the serial number of your gun.

The reason why I say this is because I had to register a legion p226 to get free swag. Then on another internet group, someone was saying he tried to register his new to him Legion but it was denied because the serial number was already registered to another person. He even called to talk to customer service.

You might try giving them a call if somehow you want a list of what you have registered.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19645 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post