SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P229 E2 Grip Replacement Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P229 E2 Grip Replacement Question Login/Join 
posted
Hello forum members, I have a P229 with the E2 one piece grip. It appears that the grip module has loosened up a little, and now has a slight wobble. I want to replace it, but all I am finding are the complete kits (which I don't need), anyone know of any vendors that are only selling the grip and not the entire kit?

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ebay usually has them without the whole kit.

Posts: 19 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
I took the E2 grip off my 229 because I just don't like it. Shoot me an email, it's in my profile, and I'll send you the one I took off.

Posts: 711 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine did that. Try heating it up with a heat gun and squeezing it together, or wrap something around it.
It will tighten up slightly.

Posts: 1659 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post