SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any light that fits the X-compact rail?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any light that fits the X-compact rail? Login/Join 
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted
Does anyone know of a light that fits the short little rail on the X-compact? An XC-1 is too big. Very frustrating, since I love the grip module but all my holsters for the XC-1 won't work with it.

Soooo close to perfect....

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I have an Olight PL Mini 2 on my X Compact. Very happy with it, it’s held up well and throws 600 lumens.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7004 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
So there is something that fits!

What holster do you use?

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I have a Crimson Trace CMR-208 on an HK45c and basically NOTHING fits that Smile. The CMR is a bigger light but I have been very happy with it and it has held up well. The mounting rail is adjustable.

https://www.amazon.com/Crimson...ctical/dp/B07M875MW4

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7698 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32562 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I’m not a big Kydex fan, but for this one I had Blackpoint Tactical make one. They literally have options for *every* combo you could think of. I haven’t found anything brighter than the PL-2 Valkyrie.

Posts: 7004 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rvbgtr
posted Hide Post
Dry-fly,

What kind of mag base is that?

thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
I’m not a big Kydex fan, but for this one I had Blackpoint Tactical make one. They literally have options for *every* combo you could think of. I haven’t found anything brighter than the PL-2 Valkyrie.

Posts: 798 | Location: Treasure Coast, FL | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
It’s a Taran extension. I think it adds one or two rounds. I didn’t get exactly what I thought I was ordering, but they do the job ok.

Picture of rvbgtr
posted Hide Post
thank you

Posts: 798 | Location: Treasure Coast, FL | Registered: June 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post