SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Just a reminder..all honorably discharged veterans now qualify for Glocks blue label program.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just a reminder..all honorably discharged veterans now qualify for Glocks blue label program. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Pedropcola. Assume you are in Pensacola. Gulf coast guns on 90 in Milton has a ton of blue label guns. I’m sure other shops around have them as well I haven’t found all the shops in pcola yet, I’m on the Milton side.

Posts: 4761 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
The place our department orders from has the regular blue label price (think $398.20 on regular guns 17/19/26 etc).

There’s a place near me that does the $425.

So I drive the 40 minutes to our regular place and get my two guns a year. I usually just order one and when it comes in, the owner tosses a gun on the counter that he thinks I will like and smirk. He did it to me last time when my Glock 45 came in. I went to pick it up and he tossed a 43X on the table with a serial number ending in my badge number and says, “Remember, two a year and it’s close enough to your birthday”

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In NH, seems like all the BL dealers up the price. I've seen as much as $40 over blue label price. If anyone knows of a BL dealer in NH that sells for the list price let me know.

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10round:
In NH, seems like all the BL dealers up the price. I've seen as much as $40 over blue label price. If anyone knows of a BL dealer in NH that sells for the list price let me know.

I think that’s pretty standard. Until you find the “master” dealer.

Used to be, Glock had thousands of true, direct from Glock, blue label dealers. As the story goes, there was very little oversight of who Bubbas Guns and CBD Emporium sold blue label guns to. So, Glock trimmed the fat, and went to larger (in some cases regional) blue label dealers. These dealers sell to smaller shops to stock their blue label shelves. Those dealers mark the guns up (and it’s $40 here as well) to make a profit.

However, I can go to the “master” blue label, which is Keislers Police Supply and buy it $40 cheaper.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GT Distributors and Primary Arms in Texas sell the standard G19 for $398. I've used the blue label program several times with each of them.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3532 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post