SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    $19.99 Glock Magazines
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$19.99 Glock Magazines Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SummersAtTheLake:
Shipping is fast that is for sure....received my mags today and wish I would have grabbed a couple more

Got mine too, three for my G-43X, they came in small zip-lock bags. I "think" G-19 mags came in a package with paper backing and a plastic cover. This is an observation, not a complaint.

Posts: 15912 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
quote:
Originally posted by SummersAtTheLake:
Shipping is fast that is for sure....received my mags today and wish I would have grabbed a couple more

Got mine too, three for my G-43X, they came in small zip-lock bags. I "think" G-19 mags came in a package with paper backing and a plastic cover. This is an observation, not a complaint.

My g19 mags came in the Glock packaging as you described..the plus 2 plates (actually plus 3 for 9mm) came in Glock packaging as well.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I think it's because they just don't seem to have the same selection that they used to. Also, it seems like they used to have some of the best deals on firearms compared to other vendors. Now, they're about average on most firearms.

Was going to say this. They buy a lot of overuns, surplus, estate and going out of business FFLs. They wrangle imports now and again too. I think the gun manufacturers figured out they can sell their oddballs themself instead of selling to CDNN for pennies.

Its sad to see them fade, they had so many great deals over the years.

Posts: 1871 | Registered: June 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
What happened, CDNN? We used to be so close, but now, it's like you don't know us any more. You're probably seeing younger forums. Just tell us the truth.

They stopped advertising low prices and told you to call/order for price.

Posts: 9981 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post