SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Range day... New VP9, G34, Wilson tuned Beretta Vertec....

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Range day... New VP9, G34, Wilson tuned Beretta Vertec.... Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
Took my toys to the range today with a buddy. New VP9, newly returned Beretta Vertec INOX, and the trusy ol Glock 34.

No news on the G34, super accurate and no problems as always.

WC tuned Beretta... Oh man do I love this. The DA is so sweet! I was killing it with this today. This is my new favorite DA/SA pistol no question.

Tried the new HK, didn't want to like it. First round dead center. Next two I couldn't see. I asked where did it hit? My buddy chuckles and says "dude you one holed them, all three." I bring the target back in and sure enough, one hole, three edges where they went through. Damn what an accurate pistol. I was hoping i wouldn't like the VP9 but what a sweet shooter. The trigger break is incredible.

all in all, best day I've had at the range in a long time. Three fun toys and I was on fire today, haven't shot like that in a long time, one of those rare days when you can't miss. Next time I won't be able to hit shit...

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The VP9 is an excellent pistol. I rented one before buying it and before the trigger even broke for the first time I knew I was buying one.

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
In my opinion, HK knocked it out of the park with the new frame, as you can adjust it to the way you see fit which makes for a comfortable shooting session.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
LordV, what ammo were you using in th VP-9?

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Speed GDHP 124 +P and Speer Lawman 115gr

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
I had one for a few weeks. Couldn't find mags for under $50 when I did find them in stock. Plus for some reason H&K only makes 15 round mags. Didn't love it....didn't hate it. Patw owns it now Smile

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Doe
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Tried the new HK, didn't want to like it. First round dead center. Next two I couldn't see. I asked where did it hit? My buddy chuckles and says "dude you one holed them, all three." I bring the target back in and sure enough, one hole, three edges where they went through. Damn what an accurate pistol. I was hoping i wouldn't like the VP9 but what a sweet shooter. The trigger break is incredible.
[QUOTE]

I know what you mean......10 yards out. First time with Tactical. First target on the lower right. When I'm doing my job, the groups get smaller. Ten rounds per target. Forty rounds total.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Doe,

Posts: 64 | Location: Land of Oz. | Registered: March 09, 2016Report This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
H&K just builds 'em right.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Report This Post