SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig Sauer P210A Target
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Sauer P210A Target Login/Join 
posted
I just ordered my first Sig Sauer Pistol and look forward to shooting it. I have not been able to find a good lube chart for it. Can anyone help?

Posts: 9 | Location: Cleveland, Ohio | Registered: May 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
"Lube chart?"

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just get a quality gun grease that is to your liking and apply liberally to the rails.

Posts: 668 | Location: NH | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
READ THIS! Every thing you need to know.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all. My Kahr PM9 has a specific chart showing exactly where to lubricate it. That is what I was looking for for the P210A Target. I will use my best judgement and the link I received.

Posts: 9 | Location: Cleveland, Ohio | Registered: May 26, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum from the Cincy area and congratulations on your new Sig!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swage
posted Hide Post
I'm from the west suburbs of Cleveland. Welcome to SIGForum.

Posts: 1865 | Location: Westlake, OH USA | Registered: October 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are in for serious enjoyment with P210 Target. Local bullseye competitor noted that it was just about the only pistol (other than a Dan Wesson) not needing anything beyond lubrication. He is still in the ammo development stage and so far found that light loads with 115 HAP bullet work well. Hopes to shoot in CMP's EIC (Excellence-In-Competition) matches with a bit more heavy trigger force.
Even as a boy, the P210 was famous. Enjoy.

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by swage:
I'm from the west suburbs of Cleveland. Welcome to SIGForum.

Well thank you, Lets go shooting sometimes.
Parma Heights here.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Welcome to SIGforum from the Cincy area and congratulations on your new Sig!

Thank you, I visit Cincy often, Lets go shooting