SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P365 - holster recommendations
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P365 - holster recommendations Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
So I just put my money on a CA version of the P365 (has a manual safety). I generally carry appendix, and am looking for suggestions on a holster.

Any suggestions on good appendix holsters?

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m on my fifth order from JM Custom Kydex. Intersection of quality and value with pricing. Lifetime warranty. Even more important, his iwb holsters are comfortable. Tony, the owner, is a shooter and is on several gun forums. He’s been around for over a decade and is customer service focused. The support email goes directly to him and I’ve had every email answered within 24 hours.

JMCK

Posts: 166 | Registered: March 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
JM or Vedder

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
I like the Tulster Oath IWB for appendix, and the Vedder ProTuck kydex IWB for just off center of appendix and use it back to 4:00

Posts: 3548 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve been using a Tulster Profile for IWB Appendix for over four years now with my P365. In fact I have the same holster/carry for my G42, G26.5 and Shield 2.0. I replaced the standard plastic clip with the optional metal clips.

I have used a Vedder Litetuck for my HK P30sk before I sold it and they make a solid holster.

Posts: 757 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JM custom all the way! Way better than Vedder and the others! Forgot they also do Black Friday deals if you get on the mailing list.

Posts: 123 | Location: Locust Grove, Virginia | Registered: November 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Took a lot of the info as a Vedder 20% off coupon came in my in box…you can guess what happened next…

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
Took a lot of the info as a Vedder 20% off coupon came in my in box…you can guess what happened next…

Not an AIWB guy but I have been happy with Vedder for a long time. I am a simple “light tuck guy” and have been happy with them across a few platforms.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1 (What cslinger wrote). Light Tuck with claw.

5 o'clock carry as I'd rather shoot my butt off than... And I don't walk around with an untucked shirt too often.

-- Chuck

"Never send a man where you can send a bullet."

Posts: 3034 | Location: Chesterfield, Virginia | Registered: June 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AK
posted Hide Post
+1 for Vedder holsters. I have three of their sidetuck holsters as well as their V3 belt. All are fantastic.

Two rules in a gunfight.
#1. Someone is going to lose.
#2. I'm going to win.

Posts: 511 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: June 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
I use an Alabama pocket holster most of the time for my p365.

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I have the De-Santis Pegasus.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34124 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of stormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
So I just put my money on a CA version of the P365 (has a manual safety). I generally carry appendix, and am looking for suggestions on a holster.

Any suggestions on good appendix holsters?

For my P365 and P365x (both manual safety) I use a variety of holsters, depending on daily need. Some of the best I’ve found are:

AIWB: G-Code Incog Eclipse
OWB: WD Tactical Guard Dog
Pocket: Alabama Pocket
Ankle: Ritchie Anlke

FWIW, I also pretty much use the same 4 styles for my Glock 26 and 43s. They really work well for me.

Posts: 331 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: March 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the Harry's Holster.. best I have tried so far. I like that it has 2 clips, holds in place better and it can take an optic.

Posts: 246 | Location: Chicago Area | Registered: November 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Bordertown Holsters. Good guy and does great work

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Tenicor and G-Code Eclipse is all I use.

Posts: 7423 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Blackpoint Tactical has been my go-to kydex holster for several years. If you want leather, Tucker Gunleather is as good as it gets.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Safariland Schema

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
My go to is Bladetech if they make one for the gun. Fortunately for the Sig P360/P320 and esp Glocks, I'm covered.

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sticking with Vedder after trying several others.

For Leather- R. Grizzle's City Slicker is about as good as it gets.

Posts: 12 | Registered: January 30, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post