SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I'm tired of looking at this stuff instant karma #2 Colt 1911
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm tired of looking at this stuff instant karma #2 Colt 1911 Login/Join 
posted
Brand new Chrome Silicon recoil springs, 10, 12 and 14# for a 5" pistol.

I believe according to the Wolff website a 14# spring is stock for .38 Super, 9MM, .38 Spl Mid-Range and the .22 Conversion kits.

Also found an extended slide release, and a FLGR and recoil spring cap.

Plus whatever else I can find that is 1911 related to throw in.

I don't need these, so if you do, and you live in the US, the first poster that wants it with more than 100 posts can have it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: M1Garandy,

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'm new to the 1911 world and don't have anything in the way of spare 1911 stuff, so I could probably use some of what you got. Thanks!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stock spring weight is 16# IIRC, some guys use 18-18.5 pounds shooting 230gr, but if you want this stuff to shoot some mouse fart target loads with, email me your address.

Posts: 921 | Location: Midwest | Registered: April 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M1Garandy:
Stock spring weight is 16# IIRC, some guys use 18-18.5 pounds shooting 230gr, but if you want this stuff to shoot some mouse fart target loads with, email me your address.

Ah, ok. See? Told you I was new to the 1911 world Smile

Thanks for the karma offer, but I'll pass, after all. I never shoot reduced loads of any kind out of any of my firearms. I mean, other than off-the-shelf range fodder loads, which are lighter than defensive loads. But that's it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
C'mon y'all. Someone claim this junk so I only have to make one trip to the PO with karmas.

posted Hide Post
I could certainly put the extended slide release, and a FLGR and recoil spring cap to good use.

I frequently launch the recoil spring cap into unknown places. Very nice to have a spare.

Thank you for the kind offer.

My post count says 28. That's for my third user name. I lose both recoil spring caps and the username plus email combinations.

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure, why not. Send me your address.

posted Hide Post
PM sent

Thank you

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
I'm in, having multiple 1911's it seems I am always in the market for airborne parts!

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trebor, send me your address.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M1Garandy:
Trebor, send me your address.

Last call for Trebor 44!