SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Who has a Laser set up on a Glock?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who has a Laser set up on a Glock? Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
What is it? and what do you like and dislike about it.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19190 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
LaserMax guiderod laser on my G43X and am liking it. Its my first Glock LaserMax but I have had them on my Sigs since they first came out or I discovered them in the early 90's.

Despite what the naysayers spew I have never had a failure of any kind.

While I prefer the on/off switch on the Sigs the Glocks switch works well it just takes some getting used to.

I went with the G43x for the small size and capacity for my CCarry needs.

I always see CT grip lasers mentioned and personally don't like the position of the laser off to the side. The LM being centered under the Bbl keeps the laser centered when distance changes are made. The POI will change slightly up and down but stays centered.

I owned the CT grip laser for one of my Sigs and saw enough POI change with distance changes that a body miss would take place on distance changes at the range with a body size target. The CT laser is adjustable from side to side for distance POI.

The LM guiderod laser drops in and no adjustments are needed. Very simple!

Posts: 18035 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
We had Lasermax guiderods in our gen3 Glock 22s back in the early 2000s. They worked fine. Lens got dirty easily. We had to send a few back to Lasermax for new lenses. They didn't charge us.
I think we got them all in 2003 so it was the older loose spring design. In 2008, half of us switched the lasers to our gen3 Glock 31s. The rest sold theirs. I had to send mine in again and Lasermax sent back a newer captured model. I stuck it in the safe. I should probably go see if it still works.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8021 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post