SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320C 9mm Magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320C 9mm Magazines Login/Join 
posted
Anyone know why P320C 9mm magazines are so hard to come by and always out of stock. Also in the event I do find them they go for like $50

Posts: 267 | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cuz everyone is buying P320s and magazines.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
High demand. Low supply.

Posts: 32517 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
P320 was an OK but not great seller. Sig lands Army contract. P320 becomes the new hotness. Give it a couple months and it will be back to normal. I've had MUCH better luck finding 320C magazines and even frames locally than online. If you have an Academy Sports near you check with them. They had 9mm 320C mags for $34.99 near me the other day.

Posts: 2593 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Quantico Tactical does a "3 for $96" deal on P320 magazines. They're out of Compact mags too, but you could always pick up some Full size and a couple of X-grip adapters. That or pre-order.

Posts: 842 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Sig is gearing up to fulfill a large contract P320 Mag obligation. Expect not joy till August Frown

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not just magazines, been looking for months for a small compact 9mm grip module, other grip modules also have not been available. Yet Sig was able to get a new magazine and grip modules made for the new X5.

Posts: 241 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought my P320C 9mm in January 2015. Mag and other component availability has been on and off over the last two years. Don't know whether it's better or worse now.

Use the Notify feature that most on-line vendors have. They will e-mail you when they are In-stock. I've snagged a lot of products this way.

Another trick is to setup a login with the vendor. Then put the item on your Wish List. Easier to quickly place the order.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you have an Academy Sports near you check with them.

This.

The first year I ran my Compact in IDPA, mags were scarce. Ended up getting some online from Academy. Just checked, can't buy online anymore, but if you call, they will check local availability for you.

Posts: 12542 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:
quote:
If you have an Academy Sports near you check with them.

This.

The first year I ran my Compact in IDPA, mags were scarce. Ended up getting some online from Academy. Just checked, can't buy online anymore, but if you call, they will check local availability for you.

And watch the classifieds here they occasionally pop up. Within the last month there were a couple ads for mags at $30 each shipped.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Top Gun Supply has batches in stock somewhat regularly. You can sign up for email notifications.

Posts: 32517 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by toivo:
Quantico Tactical does a "3 for $96" deal on P320 magazines. They're out of Compact mags too, but you could always pick up some Full size and a couple of X-grip adapters. That or pre-order.

I'm on Quantico's backorder list for Compact 15-round and Subcompact magazines. They just told me that Sig might get them a shipment in the next 2-3 weeks.

Posts: 4501 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was at Sig today and then went over to the Pr0-shop. I got the last 17 round P-320 Mag on the shelf. I saw no other 9mm 320 mags. I asked one of the pro shop guys and he said 320 9mm mags leave the store as fast as they can put them on the rack. YMMV

Posts: 442 | Location: people republic of Crapachusettes | Registered: September 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
I purchased two (2) MAG-MOD-C-9-15's at a local shop this morning (USA made). They were $37.99 + sales tax which is about $5 more per mag than I'm happy spending. They were however in stock and the dealer claims he's uncertain when he'll have more.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got 4 17 rounders direct from sig a few days ago.

Threaded barrel is in b/o even though sig charged me and said it was in stock Frown.

Not to thread jack but would be appreciative if someone could point me to an in stock 9mm compact TB.

-Freq

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had the luck of picking a few up at the last local gun show 2-15 rd, 2-10rd. We purchased a 320 right after release and at that time xtra mags were scarce also, but managed to score some new old stock 250 mags at a Lgs.

Posts: 276 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post