SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Walther PPS M2 disassembly video
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walther PPS M2 disassembly video Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
What a hoot. This seems to be the only disassembly video for the PPS M2. It's in Russian but you can turn on English subtitles if you wish, though I just watched the video without sound. The guy feels his way through the disassembly. Rather interesting to see this Glock-like pistol taken down. It's a tad more complex than its counterpart, the Glock G43- a couple of little plates in the FCG, and rollpins that have to be drifted.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Interesting.

I disassembled one of my PPS M1's to have the metal treated with Ion Bond.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that. I've had my PPS M2 for a few years now but haven't tried to do more than take the slide off the frame.
BTW, functionally, my PPS M2 has been flawless.
I finally replaced the battery in the shield sight, so I guess I've had it about three years.

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, they're solid little pistols, rather underrated if you ask me.

I bought mine from CDNN about five or six years ago, for the irresistable price of 319 dollars. At one point, I think they were cheaper than that.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post