SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    GrayGuns drop-in SRT for HK P30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

GrayGuns drop-in SRT for HK P30 Login/Join 
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted
Y’all,

The drop in SRT kit from GrayGuns is just awesome. Fairly easy to install, and it makes a HUGE improvement! I strongly recommend the upgrade.

Posts: 3674 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deadmanmike
posted Hide Post
I'll second that. I recently installed it in mine coupled with the nickel sear spring. Well worth the effort!

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
LIBERTATEM DEFENDIMUS
Picture of Belgian Blue
posted Hide Post
Is that compatible with the P30S with the thumb safety?

Posts: 5415 | Registered: October 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got to try it at the NRAAM and really liked it. I've been waiting on the second batch to be released.

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was just looking at the web site ... is only available for the safety equipped P30s?

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
They have one for safety and no safety.

Posts: 3674 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post