SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock Gen4 trigger question for USPSA Production.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock Gen4 trigger question for USPSA Production. Login/Join 
Inject yourself!
posted
According to the USPSA Production rules, you can alter internals but not external parts. That means different connectors and springs but not a different trigger face.

I put a Glock - connector in my G17 and G19 Gen4 guns and really liked them. However, I handled a Gen5 G17 and much prefer the feel of that trigger pull. Sample of one obviously but I’ve read good things from other Gen5 users.

Without trading and buying new guns, is there another connector or springs that would help? The G17 is fun gun but I carry the G19 as a CCW.

I’ll be buying a G34, probably MOS, and I may buy the Gen5 in that but I’d like to tweak the others if I can.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8345 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
Use the same "-" connector
Put it in and see if you like it...or try a "." connector.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3775 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
$0.25 trigger job. Makes a big difference in the trigger feel.

Posts: 10850 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can try one of Ghost connectors. They are OK for game guns. 5 lbs or even 4.5 lbs striker spring and one of those connectors, or just a factory "-" is all that I do, although 4.5 spring might need an extended striker. More expensive options include aftermarket kits like from DK custom or Vanek that generally add modified trigger bars and ejector housings.

Posts: 481 | Registered: April 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post