SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which 10mm? I can't decide..
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which 10mm? I can't decide.. Login/Join 
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
Well you guys talked me into giving Glock another chance in 10mm, now I need to decide what color I want it in, although I usually think Glocks look best in all black, I like to try something different every now and then. Thanks for the input

Bear in mind that all colored Glocks are not equal. If the serial plate is shiny, the frame was molded that color. If the serial plate is the same color as the frame, it was cerakoted after it left the factory.
If that makes a difference to you.

Posts: 6305 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:
My Kkm barrel was 165 and it’s a huge upgrade over the alpha wolf barrel I tried before it.

In what ways do you find the KKM to be an improvement over the alpha wolf, and what did you find wrong with the alpha wolf barrel?

My alpha wolf wouldn’t feed several types of Ammo and locked the slide closed with a round in the chamber when I was trying to cycle rounds through it to figure out what the problem was.

I called lone wolf and they basically said: oh yeah, it’s normal, send it in and we’ll fix it for you. (Of course they were ebony willing to pay shipping). I told them I’d be sending it in but I didn’t want it back. I got my refund and got the KKM and couldn’t be happier.

Interesting, thanks.

I have an alpha wolf in a G40 that I bought. The barrel and pistol had zero signs of wear, so it didn't get used much, if at all. The first few rounds off the first magazine hung on the feed ramp. I swapped magazines, had no further problems, and when returning to the first mag, the problems did not recur.

I don't have a KKM barrel for that pistol, but do have them for other pistols, and have had no problems with the KKM barrels.

I haven't shot the alpha wolf enough to form an opinion on it, and don't have any others, so am always interested in other experiences.

Some people have no issues with alpha wolf, I did though and when it locked my slide back,it became a non starter for me.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick B:
quote:
Originally posted by GJM AK:
Easy answer, an HK USP FS .45 with .45 Super ammo. I went through a bunch of 10mm pistols, for use as a field gun in AK, and once I went USP, have never looked back. I am running the Underwood Lehigh Extreme Penetrator .45 Super load for my woods use.

What do you have to change on the USP to shoot.45 Super ?

Nothing on the USP FS and Tactical.

Posts: 186 | Registered: September 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post