Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
.327 Mag Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Picked up the Ruger today. $500 and it comes in a soft side, zip up case.

Looks nice.

posted Hide Post
Nice shooting wheel gun. Jonesing for a 4" barrel one.

I'd like to see this in a semi-auto.

posted Hide Post
I bought a Ruger LCR in 327 Federal. Ive got a Green Crimson Trace and it is my daily pocket carry. Six shots of power in a light weight carry gun.

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I found a used 3" SP101 in .327, sent it straight to Gemini Customs for the full Monty with the intent of it being my grail/carry gun. Not sure what happened but having light strikes every other cylinder. Really sad... I'll send it back but it's hard for me to trust a SD weapon that has been unreliable. It's a beauty but just a paperweight for now. I'll post up a pic when I dig it out of the safe.

Posts: 193 | Registered: February 21, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stroonz:
I bought a Ruger LCR in 327 Federal. Ive got a Green Crimson Trace and it is my daily pocket carry. Six shots of power in a light weight carry gun.

I've been interested in this for a long time. I even sent Ruger an email suggesting it a couple of years before they started making it. Now that they are making it, I'm having second thoughts about the short barrel preventing the round from reaching it's potential. Have you chronographed any rounds out of it?

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Report This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichN:
quote:
Originally posted by Stroonz:

I've been interested in this for a long time. I even sent Ruger an email suggesting it a couple of years before they started making it. Now that they are making it, I'm having second thoughts about the short barrel preventing the round from reaching it's potential. Have you chronographed any rounds out of it?

I just wish they would make the 327 LCR in the DX version.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice I have heard they are here to stay also .

Posts: 621 | Location: GA | Registered: September 03, 2013Report This Post