SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 225 German an amazing find
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 225 German an amazing find Login/Join 
posted
I bought this Sig 225 W. German and it's enroute soon. I have never seen one this nice. An amazing find.

See what you all think! I also bought a Sig 239-9 from the same seller. Very happy.

Pics: Sig 225

https://share.icloud.com/photo...23DNL-mTVt82RUv_XHaA

Pics: Sig 239-9

https://share.icloud.com/photo...s-jBEtE8OtTQtnAE_zuw

Upsate:

Try these:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Uwr3fQaN921dBa5z8

https://photos.app.goo.gl/N5iiH6nW7VG8Jnk77

Posts: 2558 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, no can do...
icloud doesn't play well with android.

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
Stunning-great find! Enjoy-cheers!

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1630 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
Sorry, no can do...
icloud doesn't play well with android.

It worked for me using my Samsung S6 Lite tablet.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice looking pistols

Posts: 14 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: October 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
a P225 is one I would love to have. Congrats

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice finds that prior owner took good care of excellent carry pistols P-225/P-239 fan of classic W.German Sigs.

Posts: 185 | Registered: December 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
A keeper for sure. I had one just like it that I had purchased new, in a moment of weakness I traded it off for something else.

I still have an early 80's P225 though.

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Nice find. I have one also. I had good council from the forum members here. I wanted to re finish it but everyone said "don't do it". Looking back now that would have been foolish. Keep that one, you got a classic Sig with all the goodies. Smile

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Austin228
posted Hide Post
Yea, that is definitely an excellent condition P225.

Looks great and the P239 as well, can't go wrong with either one really.

I love classic SIGs and a W. German/German P225 is about as Classic as it gets, don't be afraid to shoot either one a pick up a P225 parts kit from SIG website just to have.

Posts: 1467 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: March 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
I have a smiliar one, but it is in the green 2pccb, with target, etc. Is it older than the box shown?

It is one of 3 P225's I own, all in correct boxes, will be getting rid of two in the next year or so.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1857 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a smiliar one, but it is in the green 2pccb, with target, etc. Is it older than the box shown?

Reply: I do not know. Mine is not in hand yet but coming.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tschiemer,

Posts: 2558 | Location: Ark, USA | Registered: January 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Nice score

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post