SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finally got around to adding suppressor sights to my birthday Glock
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally got around to adding suppressor sights to my birthday Glock Login/Join 
posted
This guy was presented to me back in February by my siblings for my 50th birthday. It had a nice set of Ameriglo sights with a nice orange front, but they were basically useless with the red dot.

I had this new set of Dawson Precision sights in my parts drawer that are made for the Glock MOS and Burris FF3. With that red dot you get a lower 1/3 co-witness. With the Holosun, it is an absolute co-witness which is perfect since the glass on the the Holosun is a little bigger than the RMR. It sure makes finding the dot fast, but I have to admit, it was not hard before the suppressor sights as I really practice to be proficient with this gun. I do now however have BUIS if the dot ever goes down.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: usncorpsman,

Posts: 1097 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the set up. I have a Holosun but it is 507c and really like the way it sits and the window size compared to other rds. Congrats

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Nice setup!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post