SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Laser engraving my X-carry
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Laser engraving my X-carry Login/Join 
Picture of policetruck
posted
So I’m slowly building my side/night time business up, “Land Warfare.” I’m a licensed 07 FFL and was just trying to deal firearms a little, but I really don’t enjoy that as much. So I’ve been focusing on what gunsmith services I can offer and designing things I’d like to build when I am able.

Mainly I’m figuring out what I’m capable of doing with this laser I bought. I’m not sure if this has been done yet but I thought this would be a pretty good place on my X-carry to engrave...

Original design:

That’s my company logo, based off an E-5 lapel pin. It’s a metal monster/dragon, perched on a lightning bolt. It evolved from my first gun show. My oldest son and I were talking about how to stand out from the sea of tactical themed vendors.... and some how came up with a classically styled sci-fi robot playing a Flying V guitar that was shooting a laser out, and lightning bolts coming from his hands. We laughed and it seemed pretty ridiculous, but I really liked the idea and plan to incorporate robots as a theme for the business.

Anyway, hope you guys like this, I’m going to come up with some other designs that would go well there and plan to offer this as a pretty cheap engraving option. I’m working on my website and how to process electronic payments and will hopefully be up and running full time, night time, soon.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1199 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like it.

I have a PS90 I need engraved so I can put the correct barrel on it. Up for the challenge one day?

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of policetruck
posted Hide Post
Thanks! And of course looks like there are other people doing this as well. Day late and dollar short, that’s me...

On a side note, it’s a little crooked, I’m going to have to fabricate a little jig to hold it squarely.

www.landwarfare.net
Veteran owned 07 FFL/ 02 SOT
LandWarfareNow@gmail.com
Instagram @land.warfare

Posts: 1199 | Location: Va | Registered: July 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post