SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG XL w safety?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG XL w safety? Login/Join 
Picture of TheBatFan
posted
Are they going to produce a safety version of the 365XL? I don’t want to go buy a non safety one only to have one come out 6-12 months from now.

Posts: 171 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheBatFan:
Are they going to produce a safety version of the 365XL? I don’t want to go buy a non safety one only to have one come out 6-12 months from now.

Given that they did with the short P365, it would be foolish to think that they won't. So, just wait 365 days. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26519 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
^^^^ I dunno. They released the P238 in an all-stainless steel format but not the P938... and it's been several years now. I think 365 days is optimistic. Razz

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post