SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 M17- do you need to use safety
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 M17- do you need to use safety Login/Join 
Picture of Cor
posted
The P320 M17 has a safety. The P320 Full size does not. Is the trigger pull the same on both? Is the safety on M17 needed or is it safe not using it like the regular full size?

"Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present Generation, to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make a good Use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."--John Adams 26 April 1777

Posts: 785 | Location: Lehi, Utah, USA | Registered: August 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are the same. The safety satisfies a DOD requirement.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cor
posted Hide Post
That’s what I thought. Thanks!!

"Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present Generation, to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make a good Use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it."--John Adams 26 April 1777

Posts: 785 | Location: Lehi, Utah, USA | Registered: August 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post