SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 43X on the way
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 43X on the way Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
The 43X and 43 are both excellent pistols...if you're a Glock person, you understand and trust the platform. You're also probably used to the grip angle... With the new Shield mags - they have comparable capacities to the other micro nines.

I heard the 43X has been the #1 selling gun in 2022. I mean, they said it on the internet so it must be true...

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I looked hard at the 43X and decided to go with the 48. I have a 43 for pocket carry If that need arises.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of papaac
posted Hide Post
I have the 43X; added steel magazine release and Shield Arms double stack magazines. I have had zero issues with it, and it conceals better than my G19.

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." Edmund Burke

Posts: 4974 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
Just for giggles.
A comparison shot of the 43X and P365XL.
I sold the 43X shortly after.
There was just something about the 43X that didn't do it for me, even with Sheild mags.

I've since removed the Romeo optic for iron sights.

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found a 43 with Shield latch and S9 mags. I think it's a great package.

Posts: 379 | Location: Phoenix Aridzona | Registered: March 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VictorLouis:
I found a 43 with Shield latch and S9 mags. I think it's a great package.

Please let us know how they work for you over a few hundred / more rounds.
I would love that package and happily dedicate a G43 to a metal mag catch and S9 mags if they prove as reliable as OEM. Some people have had good experience with 15’s, some less.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I looked hard at the 43X and decided to go with the 48. I have a 43 for pocket carry If that need arises.

You should also be able to put your 43 slide on your 48 if you want to make a 43X out of it.

Posts: 5159 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a 43X with an optic for a good while and have nothing bad to say about it.

When I had my 365 machined for an optic, there was no comparison for me and the 43X went to a new home.

Posts: 70 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
I like my 43X MOS better than my old pocket carry gun...

Posts: 4021 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post