SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    .357 Sig Barrels?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.357 Sig Barrels? Login/Join 
Picture of T.Webb
posted
Where's a good place to order one?

For a P229.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
All my 357 SIG barrels are SIG barrels.

I think SIG still sells them on their website

Of course there is always Top Gun Supply who is one of our fellow FORUM Members

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
What colt_saa said. I was able to find a nice barrel for my P229 here.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Is your 229 a .40 S and W model?
Those can take a .357 Sig barrel.
The 9 mm’s I think not.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
If your 229 is a .40 then you can buy a .357sig barrel. If Sig or Top Gun Supply don't have one you can get one from Bar-Sto. Bar-sto also sells a conversion barrel to make it a 9mm. If your gun is a 9mm then you can't use a 357sig or .40 barrel.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ebay's always got them, too.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought one from Sig just 4 weeks ago.

Posts: 1254 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email me.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcsabolt2
posted Hide Post
I just bought a factory SIG .357 barrel from CDNN a few weeks ago for $120.

----------
“Nobody can ever take your integrity away from you. Only you can give up your integrity.” H. Norman Schwarzkopf

Posts: 3628 | Registered: July 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Berg
posted Hide Post

Posts: 785 | Location: near the 101 and 92 in Calif. | Registered: August 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EBay
I found a pair of bar-sto barrels 229 in 40/357 sig 130 each

Posts: 29 | Location: tn | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post