SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Finally scored!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally scored! Login/Join 
Picture of CAR
posted
I walked into the local gun shop today to look at their overpriced ammo, looked in the used gun case and there sat a Swiss P210 9mm Sigarms import, about 98%, two magazines, no box. $1,300.

Yes it came home with me. This kind of thing usually happens to others and not me.

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice score. Post some pics

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

Posts: 9103 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Awesome find!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7051 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Your purchase definitely would fit in the "Scored" thread.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...150097484#7150097484

-MG

Posts: 1921 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!!

Yeah, that never happens to me.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Nice - excellent find of a SIG treasure there!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
Here it is. A good friend gave me a box for it.

Posts: 926 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
they definitely must have thought it was one of the US-made ones

Posts: 3061 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
You sure did. Congrats!

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Wow, you really did score. Beautiful.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p220cop
posted Hide Post
Eek Gorgeous!

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done........

Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I'm an amazing beautiful soul. Another person will say I'm a cold-hearted asshole. Believe them both. I act accordingly......

Posts: 140 | Registered: June 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Wow, that was armed robbery right there! Fantastic score and super jealous!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It says USA right in the picture. So, was it made somewhere else?

Posts: 1246 | Location: Northern Nevada | Registered: December 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ACP1:

yes, that's the importer information. Just like my Swiss-made 553's were imported by SigSauer Exeter NH by made by SIG-Neuhausen in Switzerland

Posts: 3061 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ACP1:

As PGT pointed out that is the importer, the other side of the slide is marked "Made in Switzerland". Also, there are the Swiss proof marks.

Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
That's one to be proud of.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Great find, great price! Smile

Posts: 14995 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
So where up in Buckeye-ville did you find it?

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post