SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    320 Frame Weights / Thoughts?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 Frame Weights / Thoughts? Login/Join 
posted
Kicking around the idea of adding a slip in frame weight to my X Carry frame. Do ya'll think it's worth it as far as reoil reduction? I understand the concept but not sure if translates to recoil reduction when the weight is in the rear. Do ya'll feel the heavier weight slows down when you drive the gun or on presentation?

Posts: 752 | Registered: January 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
edit

Posts: 752 | Registered: January 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Most of the P320 grip modules have provision to add weights. The weights affect balance as well as mass.

Most P320 grip modules are very light.

Sig also offers the TXG frame, which is the "tungsten infused" grip module used on the P320 legion. The grip module is heavy. It also has provision for a grip weight, and a mag well funnel, which adds more weight. I have several of those and like them. I run the module with the grip weight and the funnel.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 64TI
posted Hide Post
I have a Wilson Combat full size module with weights in it and can tell a little point difference.

"Buzzards got to eat, same as worms"

Posts: 785 | Location: Oklahoma City. Oklahoma | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post