SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Purchasing P36XL with Romeo Zero optic?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Purchasing P36XL with Romeo Zero optic? Login/Join 
posted
Howdy!

I just read a article that someone spoke to the Sig optical department about when they would be releasing the Sig Romeo Zero. They stated that it would be early to mid September. They also stated they would be turning out P365XL with the Romeo zero already mounted for sale. I would be inclined to purchase one with the optics mounted myself. Anyone else know anything regarding the new Romeo zero?

“Happy Trails”
Chiefneon

Posts: 22 | Registered: November 17, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
James at TFB did a review on this combo. A bit cryptic on details.

Press here.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Interesting. If TFB is correct about the MSRP, then that's pretty dang cheap for something that can be expected to get knocked around a bit in the course of EDC. I'm curious as to how well the built-in rear sights work, too. If everything works out, that would answer my gripe about sight radius on SIGs of a similar length pretty neatly.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
It will be interesting to see how a plastic RDS will fare on a carry gun.

Time will tell.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Howdy!

Thanks, all the reviews I’ve seen are very favorable regarding the new Sig Romeo Zero. It’s also stated two be retailed at around $200.00 which is about half the price of a Shield RMSc.
I have know drought I will be purchasing a P365XL but I’ll wait and see if Sig offers it with the Romeo zero.

“Happy Trails”
Chiefneon

Posts: 22 | Registered: November 17, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I talked to a Sig rep on Aug 19th and in our conversation asked about the Romeo Zero. He said what Chiefneon said that they will come out at the beginning or middle of Sept. already mounted to the gun and 2 to 3 weeks later should be released as a single unit for sale to us.

Posts: 3 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: August 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Welcome, ChuckR, and thanks for passing that along.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post