SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig offers the Speed Beez P320 Mag loader
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig offers the Speed Beez P320 Mag loader Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
Interesting loader using a scissor system to load rounds vs the squeeze and press of the Upula/Magula loaders. Might be good for those with arthritis or tendon issues, or if you own 10 mags you want to load quickly..

Link

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty slick gadget.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like it! But I would have to buy 4 of them in order to replace the Uplula, since they are magazine specific.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ouch. That’s a big no.

Posts: 7483 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Neat looking gadget. I wonder if he is a finger weight lifter or if the device really has as much mechanical advantage as he makes it appear.

No matter, my most commonly loaded double stack is a 2011 which they do not cover.

Posts: 3287 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just within the SIG brand, a different unit for the P365. With no coverage for any of the classic P-SIGs. Another for my Trailsides, though to be fair .22 mags usually require a unique loader anyways. My existing Uplulas will just have to soldier on...

-MG

Posts: 1993 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think they have their own specific loader because there is a mag catch just like in a gun. You snap it up into the loader and go. Kind of does away with having to hold the nag against a table or your body but until I only bring one gun at a time it’s bit limiting.

Posts: 7483 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I think I'll stick with my MagLula UpLula. One loader for every pistol save my .22s.

Found out recently MagLula has an UpLula just for wider .22 cal magazines, like my Kimber's, and single-stack adapters for UpLulas.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post