SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    thinking a laser for G34, thoughts, recommendation?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

thinking a laser for G34, thoughts, recommendation? Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
Not looking to add a bunch of bulk. Matter a fact having just purchased a holster I was contemplating a guide rod unit? What are my options. Good idea or no?

Thanks guys.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19190 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Not wanting to add "bulk", then the LaserMax guide rod unit would be ideal. But they are pricey, though.

Q

Posts: 26404 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Guide rods are probably the only area that I won’t deviate from the stock offering on a Glock.

If I were wanting to add a laser, I would go Crimson Trace.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys, The Ctg idea is an interesting one. I have always thought that was weird combo. Never tried.
Maybe an easy on/off mounting unit?
Streamlight or others?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19190 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.crimsontrace.com/p...prefv1=GLOCK&start=1

It would be something like this ^^^

Surefire / Streamlight are all Laser / Light combos that attach like a weapons mounted light to the rail. Taking the laser / light combo off the weapon and re-attaching it will cause the laser to lose its zero. If you're going to keep it on the weapon- this requires a different holster.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post