SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig group pic **post up your guns**
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig group pic **post up your guns** Login/Join 
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Here's a shot of just my P220s. Three are 9mm and two are .38 Super.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tooky13,

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1312 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
Here's a shot of just my P220s. Two are 9mm and two are .38 Super.

You need a pinch nosed P-220 still.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p08:
quote:
Here's a shot of just my P220s. Two are 9mm and two are .38 Super.

…and some high end models Big Grin

Posts: 1326 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here's a shot of just my P220s. Two are 9mm Para, one is a 9mm Luger (!) and two are .38 Super.

So, can anybody say... rare?

Eek

Posts: 9160 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p08:
quote:
Here's a shot of just my P220s. Three are 9mm and two are .38 Super.

Hmmm... good point, guess have to do a little shopping around Wink.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1312 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
quote:
Here's a shot of just my P220s. Two are 9mm Para, one is a 9mm Luger (!) and two are .38 Super.

So, can anybody say... rare?

Eek

Yes, .38supersig is right, as always, good eye! I only mentioned two 9mm in my original post (since amended) and there are three.

Top row is all 45's and the bottom row, left to right:
.45 Browning BDA, 9mm Luger Euro, 9mm Para Euro, 9mm Para Amer, .38 Super Euro, .38 Super Amer.

Abraham Lincoln

Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
My current SIG wheel:

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
My wheel of S&W revolvers. Missing a pic of the last 629-1 I picked up.

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I don't own a bunch of Smiths these days. I'm not a revolver shooter, so these are just collectibles.

1938 Registered Magnum (3.5"), 1956 Pre 29 (4"), 1917 4th Change Target (6"), 1930 K22 Outdoorsman (6"), and 1935 Registered Magnum (8.75")

Honestly, the only S&W revolver I shoot is this PC629 V Comp

posted Hide Post
Now I do love shooting my S&W autos. Sadly, they're all long discontinued Performance Center models.

My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post