SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P226 Threaded Barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P226 Threaded Barrel Login/Join 
Captain Obvious
posted
I picked up an Sig P226 Elite about a year ago and shot it a couple times and put it back in the safe until recently.

I was looking at the threaded barrels for it and it seems the OEMs are all LH threaded. I want to avoid buying another piston for my suppressor. What are some good reputable barrels in 1/2 x 28?

Posts: 3364 | Registered: July 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I would look at Jarvis and Bar-sto. Lone Wolf barrels would be another one.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Obvious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
I would look at Jarvis and Bar-sto. Lone Wolf barrels would be another one.

It seems neither Jarvis nor Lone Wolf make Sig P226 barrels.

Captain Obvious
posted Hide Post
Silencerco seems to make one but is out of stock everywhere. It is the model AC859.

posted Hide Post
Have several Bar-Sto threaded barrels and they are very well made.

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sphill:
Silencerco seems to make one but is out of stock everywhere. It is the model AC859.

This was going to be my suggestion also. I have a SiCo barrel on my P226, and it has been great. Maybe try looking for a used one. Good luck!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4929 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
I've tried looking for the SiCo barrel for you, but they are sold out everywhere.

It does look like Barsto will make you one in 1/2x28. Pricey, but it is an option.

https://barsto.com/product/9mm...2x28-for-9mm-pistol/

Mike

Posts: 4929 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Hey sphill, just got an email from Brownells that shows the SiCo barrels in stock. Good luck!

Mike

Captain Obvious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigpond73:
Hey sphill, just got an email from Brownells that shows the SiCo barrels in stock. Good luck!

Thank you, I am ordering now.

SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Glad to help. Smile

Mike