SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320, USP and XDS range report

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
P320, USP and XDS range report Login/Join 
posted
I just got back from taking some new guns to the range for the first time today.
1. P320 Compact-What can I say? Everything about this gun just begs to be shot, over and over. Great trigger, great ergonomics and very accurate. Good lord, the removable chassis is awesome. Just pop it out and everything is right there and easy to clean. All guns should have this.
2. HK USP Compact-The gun fairies must have sprinkled magic tactical awesomeness on this gun because every time I hold it, I want to kick in doors and rescue hostages. The lem trigger is very light and crisp. It felt just like a nice single action trigger. It was also very accurate, even more than the Sig.
3. SA XDS 3.3- This was a big suprise. This gun shot like a pistol twice its size. The recoil was very light, the balance and the way it pointed were spot on. The most surprising thing was how accurate it was. It would group shots just as tight as the other two guns and just as easy. Around 25yrds the bigger guns had an edge but not by much. It just wasn't as controllable with fast shots.
The ammo was a mixture of 115grn Fiochi and Herters. There were no malfunctions.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3523 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Report This Post
Picture of TrojanX4
posted Hide Post
Haha, you have a bright future as a promotional writer for gun manufacturers. Magical tactical awesomeness indeed!!

Posts: 1874 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2013Report This Post