SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Only one gun that you like from one brand, but no other guns from the same brand
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Only one gun that you like from one brand, but no other guns from the same brand Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Kahr K9, and Beretta M9/92FS. I'd trust either aforementioned gun with my life (and have), don't care about the rest of their line.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Walther P38.

All the blowback Walthers just don't feel right.

Sigs and Non-Sigs: I enjoy having options!

Posts: 684 | Location: South San Joaquin Valley, CA | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HK, I love my P7 psp, but while HK makes great guns the other ones have never appealed to me in both the looks and feel department.....

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Beretta 84 Cheetah.

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's official Dance Professor
Picture of SRA
posted Hide Post
Webley & Scott Mark IV in .38 S&W. This is the only Webley I own and their other offerings don't interest me much.

My Fifteen Seconds of Fame

Posts: 3212 | Location: Utah, United States | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
Probably have to be the Beretta Centurion, the old one from the 90's (How anything from the 90's can be considered old now is beyond me, but I digress). If my old Irish mind is still holding without too many memory leaks, I believe it was a compact slide on a full size frame.

I had one in .40, didn't care for it too much because I just never really warmed up to that caliber. Then I had one in 9mm, and it was a great carry gun, loved it. Then I had to sell it for college money. That sucked.

Anyway, maybe I'll come across another one someday, I really liked it, it always seemed to be what the full size 92F should have been. The standard Beretta 92 is so dang large for what it is. I really dig the eclectic nature of Italian engineering, but nothing from Beretta ever revved my motor, especially that new polymer crap they serve up, yuck.

But that old Centurion was a great, reliable, accurate little warhorse. Hell, maybe I will go find one...

(Pic credit to 'Daywalker's Dad' blog)

Posts: 807 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Glock.

I’ve tried to love them, but they aren’t a Sig no matter what. My dislike is purely personal. I respect the simplicity and ruggedness though.

The exception is the Glock 43. I really like that little gem. I’ve done a little to get it more to my liking though.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Luis A
posted Hide Post
Colt Python

Posts: 286 | Location: So.Florida | Registered: December 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Desert Eagle in .50AE. Purpose built for shooting large hunks of lead down range. But they don't make anything else that I need or want.

Posts: 869 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
Ruger 10/22

Beretta 71

Posts: 836 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
H&K Mk23. It’s a laser. Never liked any of the others.

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
And, of Glock, only the G9 RTF2.

Q

Posts: 26396 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post