SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Found an Oddball P230 Mag - Maybe .32?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found an Oddball P230 Mag - Maybe .32? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all of the info, Gents - it arrived, a day early, today. It fits into my P230SL and I can hand-cycle Wink rounds thru it. That said, it is a noticeably tighter fit than the old mag shown with it. Maybe a slightly different spec, or something. Either way - I'm happy with everything except for being $70 poorer!

Posts: 426 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: September 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
That said, it is a noticeably tighter fit than the old mag shown with it.

That is true with some of my Nickel?/SS mags as well.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4263 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anush and PASig.....thanks for the schooling on rimlock, never knew there was such a problem but I've not shot my 232 in 7.65 either. Thanks again for the expertise.

Posts: 931 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Broadside:

GeoJ - you might want to contact the seller and explain that you needed a .380 magazine and request a refund. I don't think you really want to hold onto a $70 magazine you can't use.

Or sell it to someone who has a .32 ACP P230

Posts: 33760 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post