SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P365 sas availability?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P365 sas availability? Login/Join 
Picture of TikritTourist
posted
Hey all,
Forgive me if this question has been discussed, but..
Any knowledge of when the P365 sas will become more readily available?
Thanks for any input!

Tomorrow’s battle is won during today’s practice.
- Samurai maxim

Posts: 753 | Location: Northeast US | Registered: August 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Not sure what you mean. They are available.

Q

Posts: 26440 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TikritTourist
posted Hide Post
Seem out of stock on every major site i checked.
Wasn't sure if someone had scoop on production, inventory, etc...

- Samurai maxim

Posts: 753 | Location: Northeast US | Registered: August 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Plenty on GB.

Q

Posts: 26440 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Palmetto State Armory has them in their brick and mortar stores around Charleston, not sure about their web site at the moment. Word of advice, be sure you check one out in person before buying. There was no way I was going to get used to those sights, opted for the standard version.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah we’ve had a number of them and still have one or two in stock I believe (not there this moment to check), but they shouldn’t be unicorns by any means. I like the sight but I agree with Matt because it’s definitely something to look at before you drop the money on it. If you can’t find one locally let me know. I can ship you one if you decide to go that route.

Posts: 1307 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tarheelbball
posted Hide Post
grabagun has some

Posts: 514 | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Local store had one a week ago.

PC

Posts: 1341 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At least three shops in Colorado Springs have them.

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TikritTourist
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the responses.
I was actually asking for a friend, as he has been looking locally and they are next to impossible to find in our area (vermont).
I've shot a 365, standard version... didn't love it... I'm a Glock 26 guy for subcompact pistols.

- Samurai maxim