Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Learn it, know it, live it |
Since I started this thread I felt I should post the results. Stribog SP9 A3. A bunch of HB Industries replacement parts Holosun ARO EVO SPR Gold dot Huxwrx Flow 9K with Hwxwrx mini Stiction adapter and comp Also, S&W M&P 15-22 pistol SilencerCo Sparrow 22 Sig ROMEO-MSR Gen II 2MOA red dot Thank you to everyone that helped me.. | |||
|
| Member |
Great choice. I think you’ll be happy with it. BTW, how is that gold dot sight? That’s a newer color and am curious how it compares to red and green. How is it outside in bright sunlight? | |||
|
| Member |
A friend has the century with suppressor and FRT. it is SWEET!!!He loves it and it’s just like an MP5SD which he had access to for years at his department I’m probably going to get one too. Congrats or your purchase. Looks awesome ----------------------------------------- Roll Tide! Glock Certified Armorer NRA Certified Firearms Instructor | |||
|
| Learn it, know it, live it |
I'm fairly new to red dot optics. Although I like the green over the red and I like the gold over both, I own all 3. I bought the same ARO EVO SPR GD optic for my Sig M400 Forge I recently acquired. I've tried to take a pic of the gold dot, but me phone camera focuses on the sight itself. I'll add that if you wanted to try one out, Freedom Gorilla has a great return policy. I bought a Holosun AEMS PRO X2 Gold MRS Reticle from them and returned it. It was just too big for the PDW, and I bought it before the AR. They pay for returns with no restocking fee. I might have kept it for the AR I didn't plan to purchase. | |||
|
| Member |
Good choice. I picked this up new from Sportsmansoutdoor superstore for less than 1600 shipped and FFL fees. Don't know why the deal, but I jumped on it. Great gun for others who may be looking. Joe Back in Tx. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

