SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I'd Forgotton How Sweet The P239 Is
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'd Forgotton How Sweet The P239 Is Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I hadn't forgotten, but I agree how sweet it is. My buddies at the range call it the laser in reference to its accuracy.

Posts: 114 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
You should keep her, sir ! What a wonderful wife Smile

Absolutely lubs my P239-9 Gen 1 SAS, also.

It's my first pistol and I was fortunate enough to have had one lent to me for my CPL class and fell in love with it right then and there; shot the center out of the bull's eye, causing the instructor to accuse me of wanting to go home early Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
You should keep her, sir ! What a wonderful wife Smile

Indeed! And I've no plans to part with either wife nor P239 SAS Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Very wise, sir. Very wise, indeed. Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post