SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    M&P 2.0 PC ported 4.25 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

M&P 2.0 PC ported 4.25 9mm Login/Join 
posted
I year ago I was looking for a softer recoiling handgun that I could shoot, during the search I came across a M&P 2.0 PC ported 4.25 9mm and took it home. as we all know the factory trigger leaves a lot to be desired. the only mod I did was to have a gunsmith install an Apex flatty and set it at 4#, over the last year I taking it to the range a few times and haven't experience a malfunction. the frame texture is great and other than installing a Holosun 508T and the trigger I haven't done much else, I don't see much posted about this handguns but from my experience this are very good handguns. prices have come down a lot and I don't understand why they are not more popular. it shoot very flat with less recoil than other polymer handguns for less money.

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good gun and a big improvement over the original m&p.
I had a compact version but am pretty committed to my glocks so I ended up trading it off.
Still not a bad option.
I hear everyone rave a out the grip texture but the must not be carrying it as I found it to be very abrasive on the love handles.

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love mine and I actually like the factory trigger. I will say the "PLUS" series of gun triggers are much nicer but I can't complain about the M&P 2.0 full size pistol.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The M&P is already a flat shooting pistol. I can’t imagine what a complete or ports would do for it. Has to be pretty sweet.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post