SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Day Off, swapped to some steel and wood
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Day Off, swapped to some steel and wood Login/Join 
posted
A real day off, so put the tactical plastic away and brought out some good old steel and wood. Instead of Glock, ZT and Seiko we got Smith and Wesson 639, CRKT Razel, and Fortis B42.

Feels good!

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Leather, steel and wood trifecta. Cool

Q

Posts: 26410 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
Wow!

Posts: 2504 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice! I was expecting a vintage S&W wheel gun...

Proverbs 21:31

Posts: 450 | Registered: September 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ohsheepdog:
Nice! I was expecting a vintage S&W wheel gun...

I was THIS close to going with a 629 Mountain Gun loaded up with .44 Specials. I just don't have any good way of carrying speed loaders.

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Just goes to show how little I know and naive I can be. Before scrolling down and looking a the bottom of the picture, I immediately thought you were going to show AR rail aluminum when I read the 'Fortis' bit...silly me.

Nice, classy pic as always.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another last minute day off today, and I remembered that there WAS an N frame El Paso pancake holster in the drawer....

So for today I went "Big Time"!

Surprisingly comfortable, and concealed really well under an untucked dress shirt.

Bill R

Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Very creative thinking by pairing the working tools together....very nice. I may have to give my EDC more thought. I just don't think the well worn Emerson should go with the Ed Brown & TAG after seeing this thread. Maybe it
should stay with the 320sc and Wenger. Hmm, maybe I'll pull out that safe queen ZT and pair it with the EB and TAG. Decisions , decisions... Big Grin

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post