SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My first trip into the stratosphere...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My first trip into the stratosphere... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Looks great

Posts: 178 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: December 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Have you had a chance to get it out to the range yet?

Posts: 8571 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
It’s been a full month since the OP in this thread. I’m guessing that the range trip didn’t go well.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8957 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
It’s been a full month since the OP in this thread. I’m guessing that the range trip didn’t go well.

I brought it back to post my black model rather than start another.

I’m sure trip was fine. They shoot awesome. Cool

Posts: 1326 | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have yet to hear anything that resembled a complaint about the Aliens (except the price) so I guess he's still at the range.

I'd be afraid it's first shots would be at me if the wife found outSmile

Posts: 32 | Registered: May 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
They only real complaints I have heard are the same complaint you will hear about any of these gas delayed pistols, ala the P7, they get hot with long or fast shot strings. Other than that they are apparently laser’s and let’s be honest that whole optic/iron Lego aspect is amazing. I mean I doubt they would make a great drag through the mud combat pistol so to speak based on looking at them but that isn’t what these are for. I would love to get my hands on one…….alas that will require me borrowing one or theft as I am not pony’ing up the 4-5k for one.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7683 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post