SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Back at kygunco: Romeo zero in stock great price
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back at kygunco: Romeo zero in stock great price Login/Join 
posted
https://www.primaryarms.com/si..._Back_In_Stock_Email

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mhughes,

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Gone!

Q

Posts: 26403 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
That “was” a damn good price. I posted a link OSCG’s 199 price on another forum, and it was gone in a few hours. I bought my 3 MOA used for 190 2 months ago. I’m curious as to why they can’t put these out faster. Especially since Holosun will be dropping the 407/507k any day now. Will undercut the RomeoZero and no doubt be more durable and waterproof

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow that was fast

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rockchalk06:
That “was” a damn good price. I posted a link OSCG’s 199 price on another forum, and it was gone in a few hours. I bought my 3 MOA used for 190 2 months ago. I’m curious as to why they can’t put these out faster. Especially since Holosun will be dropping the 407/507k any day now. Will undercut the RomeoZero and no doubt be more durable and waterproof

I was very tempted to just get a 507k, I like that reticle

posted Hide Post