SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Guns that you associate with TV/Movies
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guns that you associate with TV/Movies Login/Join 
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
This is the most awesome forum anywhere.

--------------
Right?!!? Big Grin

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
MP5K Die Hard
MP5 Die Hard
Steyr Aug Die Hard
FNC Heat
FN FAL Heat
HK 91 Heat

Posts: 3502 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
UMP

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tenmm
posted Hide Post
The FN P90 in Stargate: SG1

Posts: 760 | Location: Alaska | Registered: December 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many times in TV series, NCIS, etc. where one of the characters has a Glock and a moment later in the same scene has a Sig, etc.? This has always bothered me, it bothers my wife too, but only because my daughter or I always notice it and point it out. How hard is it to assign a particular prop gun to the same person until a given episode is completed? Come on!

Posts: 111 | Location: Alabama | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARH19456:
How many times in TV series, NCIS, etc. where one of the characters has a Glock and a moment later in the same scene has a Sig, etc.? This has always bothered me, it bothers my wife too, but only because my daughter or I always notice it and point it out. How hard is it to assign a particular prop gun to the same person until a given episode is completed? Come on!

How about when a character has a GLOCK, then they add the sound effect of a hammer being pulled back? Most people don't notice things like that. Wink

Posts: 1958 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
Max, what did he say?
He said, “get your knee off my chest”

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AJF
posted Hide Post
I wish I still had this now.

Posts: 66 | Registered: May 05, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Two Tone Sig P228 - Jack Bauer's gun in first couple of seasons of 24.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bond, James Bond used an AR-7 in "From Russia With Love, first time I'd ever seen one. He even shot down a helicopter with it!

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/From...h_Love#Armalite_AR-7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vlw-NzSvoc

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Really starting to associate the G34 with Keanu Reeves. Before it was just from "Man on Fire".

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Travis Bickle with his 8 3/8" S&W Model 29-2

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dan that AUG is pretty wicked congrats on obtaining that. My buddy has a semi auto one that he got back before the CA laws got too insane. He could have gotten me one but I couldn’t swing the cash they were way more $$ than I could justify. Oh well hindsight is 2020.
I bought a mini 14 because the A-Team user then till I found it it was a POS sold it off. Still have the colt commander and hi power that Hannibal used before he went to Smith autos

Also smith 29’s and various others because TV guys had them. Recently just picked up a 2 inch model 10 smith just because every TV dick had one.

Definitely a fan of the 6 inch stainless python Rick in walking dead carries.

No Burt Gummer love ? His gun room is just too much to list.

The 1911 that Magnum PI is putting a magazine into in the intro is a 38 super or 9mm it has the groove in the mag the 45 mags don’t have

Posts: 4765 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gwdex
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:
I think Josh Randall, Steve McQueen, carried a Colt Mare's Leg in Wanted Dead or Aluve.

I believe the Mayor's Leg that Josh Randall carried was a cut-down Winchester rifle?

Greg

Posts: 205 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Renegade- Sig P220

Cinemax show- (Original)Strike Back- AK variants and Glock

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think just about every old crime film noir used at least one Colt 1903 .32.

"Dead Midgets Handled With No Questions Asked"

Posts: 687 | Registered: March 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jrams28
posted Hide Post
HK USP .....Collateral

"This is my SIG. There are many like it, but this one is mine".

Posts: 397 | Location: Missouri | Registered: September 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BlackAgnes:
I think just about every old crime film noir used at least one Colt 1903 .32.

Yup.

Posts: 842 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Ralphie and the Red Rider BB gun.

Thanks to that movie, my parents got me one and my love of shooting has never ceased.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P220- Heat. Robert Dinero's weapon.

Posts: 55 | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post