Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 70 Login/Join 
Picture of SigSentry
posted
I suppose I turned my 70s into a 72s. I took a chance on the 150mm barrel and seems to fit fine. Shooting test still needed. I apologize, still trying to get images to post in focus.

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome addition.
Thanks for photo.
Enjoy.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was my first “real” pistol many decades ago. The long barrel version line this one. Beautiful gun. Brings back memories.

Posts: 35 | Registered: June 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Where did you source the 150mm barrel? The 71 wants one.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1083 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
^Ebay. Not sure who else would have one tho. Good hunting.

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
^ Thank You

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1083 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Falcon
posted Hide Post
That 70s looks great with the extended barrel. I have one and currently use it as a suppressor host for an AAC Element.

Posts: 72 | Location: Alabama | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
The 70S was my first pistol too. I also have one in 380ACP. Both fun to shoot. I use mine to warm-up at range sessions.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1362 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the short barreled model. One of these I’ll get one.

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I got my first CCW in 1982, this and other 22’s were what I most often carried. Didn’t even appreciate what “drop safe” meant. Was a great carry that I still enjoy shooting more than modern 22 LR knock arounds.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post