SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up a new Sig this week
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a new Sig this week Login/Join 
posted
P229 Legion SAO. Took it shooting yesterday and it is a wonderful shooter. Got a holster on the way until I can order one from our RGrizzle who is my go to for leather.

Posts: 2197 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice catch.

Posts: 6894 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
That’s sharp! Thank you for sharing.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I want one of those. I'd want one even more with rounded trigger guard and no rail.

I am that odd duck who prefers cocked and locked SAO.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12792 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Very nice! That’ll be plenty of fun!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet pickup! You are tempting me to get one. I would like to see pictures of your rig when you get it. Thanks for sharing!

Posts: 466 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Nice! Congrats!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your newest acquisition. I love mine!

Posts: 84 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a sweet looking pistol!

Are you planning on carrying it for CCW, or just on the range?

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the new member of the family

Which caliber did you get your in?

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dcowboyscr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dcowboyscr:
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
I want one of those. I'd want one even more with rounded trigger guard and no rail.

I am that odd duck who prefers cocked and locked SAO.
Agree, and short extractor.

"Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose."

Posts: 3093 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, USA | Registered: September 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm going to be giving this a go at carrying it. My current carry guns are a FN 509 Midsize with an Apex trigger or a P365 for when I want to be a bit more discreet. I could easily see this taking the place of the FN. Same capacity and the first 100 rounds gave me groups nearly as good as I'm getting with the 509 after a year of practice with it.

Posts: 2197 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very impressed with this gun. Went shooting with friends today and one of them has a silhouette plate with a 6" disc on a flapper. Managed to tag the 6" disc from 100 yards a few times. The first was completely unintentional- I was aiming for the main plate and nailed the disc instead. Which started a challenge between us. haha. Really impressed with this gun.

My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Sounds like you have a keeper with this one.

Posts: 9165 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post