SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 AXG Combat holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 AXG Combat holster Login/Join 
posted
It would be a shame not to run this because I can’t find a holster. But for the life you of me I can not find a holster for my new P320 AXG Combat. Looking for level 1 retention compatible with QLS system. If you know of anything compatible please let me know. I don’t want this to be a safe queen

Posts: 1 | Registered: November 25, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Comp Tac holsters. They make an adapter plate that mates their holsters to QLS. If you enter "QLS" into the search block on their website, the plate will display.
They have many holsters for the P320.
Welcome aboard.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: YooperSigs,

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You may find that a Safariland holster modified to fit an X5 Legion will work. Ghostmen Designs and RDR Gear both offer this service. You will pay for it, though.

That is if you want an active retention holster and not just kydex with a friction fit.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post